Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Kids Clothes Week - School Clothes!

What great timing for Kids Clothes Week 2014! I am making all of my pre-schooler's clothes this year. The school year starts in September, and I bought a wonderful array of apparel fabric at Island Fabric and Sewing Center this year. The entire collection is based on Tula Pink's Voile with ladybugs. I have had a lot of fun so far and I can't wait to kick off Kids Clothes Week with my first installment in the series. The premise is to sew for your children an hour a day, for an entire week. I should be able to do that easily! And without further ado, here is the Lila Blouse from Sew What you Love by Tanya Whelan.  The pants pattern are flat front Kid's Pants with pockets by MADE. The coordinating headband is self-drafted.




What a fashionable toddler! Come back tomorrow to see what else I have whipped up for her new school year!

1 comment:

  1. I love the whole outfit! I can't wait to see what you make for her school wardrobe :) I am thinking of making whole new wardrobes for my younger two who are homeschooled so they have the same excitement as their publicly schooled older brother and I can take advantage of sales as well.

    ReplyDelete